Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » ...i guess you could say i need advise..

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
6/5/2010 4:41:38 PM

aneysa churchwell
ok um...how the hell can you let go of someone you loved since forever?.
...my bf was 5 yrs older than me...me and his ex were bffs.one day though i was over his ex's house and i told her to call him 4 me real quick...
well soon as he heard his ex's voice he said omg i missed you....and they started talkin about...well whats new and stuff...then out of no where he tells her ...he loves her...
that freakin' tore me apart....
i confronted him later that night and he said he loved us both
i know what he did was f@$ked up...but i mean i can't seem to let go...but i know i need to ..
permalink • reply with quote
6/5/2010 7:10:33 PM

Spade Sincuna
You move on by experiencing something new.

The reason why people couldn't let go of their past loved ones is because they keep coming back to their feelings with the person, they keep recalling back the memories. The reason for this is because they can't accept how time and change affects us.

All you have to do is separate yourself from those feelings and experience something new. Its a natural desire of man/woman. There are a lot of new things you can do that would separate your love for a person, to a love for life. What I usually do is travel, or mountain climbing, experience nature and you'll eventually realize that the "life" you feel with your past significant other, is a mediocre definition of life as it is.
6/6/2010 6:19:02 AM

aneysa churchwell
i try my best spade.but its juz not workin ......
i want so bad 2 say that i want him uot of my life forever...
but i juz cnt
so now im holdin on to him but so in ove with another
......love seems to never go my way
6/7/2010 4:09:55 AM

Spade Sincuna
You just have to pick yourself up and live your own life. Depending on others to bring you happiness isn't an authentic way to live.

You have your own existence to worry about, and so do other people. You have only this chance to live, and that makes this life special... so start living it without leaning on others.

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » ...i guess you could say i need advise..