Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » »

9/8/2012 9:38:24 PM

Chipepo Lwele
Nico,grandeur project.Like to help where neccessary.Send detailed info.
permalink • reply with quote
7/14/2019 1:05:29 AM

Gregory Richard Barden
I recently read some poems by (ex) Senator William Cohen (Maine) and they were excellent ... one was very powerful about hitting a young deer with his car ... very sad and touching. I'll have to search for it. He has published a number of books, and he writes stories about how each poem came to life - the story behind it. I'm quite sure Sen George Mitchell writes poetry as well. Also, one of my favorite musicians/mentors writes poetry, (as well as songs), Gino Vannelli - one collection called "Stardust In the Sand" and another "A Good Thing". Of course his lyrics are exquisite poetry in themselves: "Larger than life are these shrunken wings / A lasting strain this sparrow sings / A paradise, pure, is this pauper's rhyme / A child of heart ... lost in time".
1/15/2021 1:16:20 AM

bobfily
This is a cool poetic turn. I like realism and postmodern
1/15/2021 1:25:51 AM

lafnian1990
I liked the movie Do The Right Thing . The author's creative approach helps to reveal the social problems of modern society. I found out about this film in an educational article on a website for students and teachers. It seems to me that the Social problem gives rise to a unique poetry and cinematography.

Forum Home » »