Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » New to the Soup

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
7/7/2012 1:19:55 PM

Mary Evangeline Cooper
Even though I joined some time ago, I am new to the "Soup". I live in the Deep South, teach English as a Second Language, and am also a mom. I love to write and have been doing so since a child. I have begun writing stories more than poems so I hope to find a place for myself here. The last location where my friend, Michael Rice, and Jkalwaye used to write is still home to some of my poems although it can get a bit out of hand there like a playground full of elementary students or high school kids in the cafeteria during a food fight. Did I mention I also taught English and Spanish. I look forward to working with everyone.
permalink • reply with quote
7/18/2012 12:47:45 PM

Mary Evangeline Cooper
I just learned that my msn account was hacked and it appears that for some reason an email was sent to one of my alternate addresses. I cannot enter chat which is just one worry and I would also like to say that I am sorry if anyone was insulted to to my account having been hacked. It is linked to this account. ME
7/19/2012 6:19:13 PM

jon terry
Hello Mary, I don't know if you should be welcoming me or Ditto as I've not been here long but welcome and nice to read you work.
Take care Jon

Forum Home » Introductions » New to the Soup