The passeth days goeth this fast
The cometh days changeth this fast
Thou time of the seasons that sleep low
Thee changeth time, changeth behaviour
changeth man, give me back time.
The days of oldeth that standard
Was peak, time changereth, man died
Younger, you changereth, seasons gives ways.
We forgotten what makes us shout at night
The village square lost significance
Why thy squash? We uses square for churches
Oh, standard has fallen, Respect lost
Fallen standard, our locality grow with
love, our fathers grow with respect.
Believe, unity, strength and power.
We have given Our Own, to have their
Own, time take me back, where is respect
Let me have her.
African standard has fallen
We lost respect
African preferred the big market
Were is your small once that
Meet your needs?
African preferred the big towns
Were our village and our fathers
Grave grow grass
Africans were is you Respect
My father told me about?
Africans were is your strength?
The black colour of your nations
All are fallen, fallen to dust
African call back your children
Call her back she is far very far
Time healer of pain take me back
To build to a good standard.
African of the Atlantic
African of the equator
Africans of the desert
Cultured me in your race, black
Colour, strength of the empires
REASONS OF WRITING
African have given all traces of her race To have western life, forgotten were she Is from. So many Africans have.given up her colour that unit the race and decided to take the western life.
1. What unit the nations of Africans her colour (black colour)
2. We should stop fighting one another we are of the same race.
3. What we live our locality to big towns can be really be gotten within the locality. The Africans can unit without war
4. That those in far lands (western world) should come home and build this empires.
5. Have is very important in the race of Africans.