- Love has Degree.
- A Faithful Person creates a Shield against Evil and repels it;
A Frightened Person generates a Whirlwind for Evil and absorbs it.
- It's no use to call your Neighbour's Tree a Wither
When yours is all burned-up to Cinders.
- Dumbness is more Arid than a Desert.
- Everything has a Head and a Tail.
- Life is Gold whenst one Prospers,
Life is Rust whenst one believes no Hope.
- I'd rather take Jealousy
Than enduring Hypocrisy.
- Children are God's Gems. Treasure it.
- Everyone is Famous,
From Poor to Rich
Your Light reaches the Clouds,
But some reach the Sun.
- Sin is a Total Poison to God's Grace.
- Man's tongue has certain taste;
God's Tongue has Every Taste.
- Deception is like a Light which reflects from the Mirror it hurt
Then strikes it back at the Source.
- Man is a Masterpiece:
A Shining Sculpture of God's Creation.
- Your Mind has Endless Travels.
- Anything has Hope when you are still Alive and Well
Till Death do you both Part.
- True Beauty is always grown beneath the Soil.
- Our Heart is a loving Pet
When fed with Love and Care
A Renegade, when studded with Stones
Of Hate and Harm.
- Fire is Strong when there are Sticks to burn it;
But when the Camper takes the Sticks away,
Will it still be Strong enough to Survive?