Chained angel is brought forward
To face his dark charges
Jury of angels in the Divine court
Has forbidden him to have an advocate
He is satisfied for he feels he can defend himself
What a pity!
Here the Judge Cometh!
Rise! What’s that look on the Fallen’s face?
Is it mockery or grief?
Is it regret or joy?
But who cares?!
Let’s go to business!
-You are the Fallen. Is that not so?
- I am the Fallen but I was made to fall
- You are the Traitor. Is that not so?
- I am the Traitor. But I was created to betray
- You are the Disobedient Angel. Is that not so?
- I am. But I disobeyed what I considered as evil
Till soil was raised, fire belittled
- You are condemned for Eternity to stay in Hell
Is it much to ask for few last words?
You can proceed!
Behold what thou have created out of dust!
What calamities it has brought upon itself
And the other creations. Thou Almighty
He has polluted the air, cut the trees, burnt forests,
Massacred the animals, hunted the birds
Showed no grief when murdering his own kind
Millions and millions are killed, wounded, maimed
Is he innocent? Did I make him like that?
Did I deceive him to set fire on Indian Tents?
Did I lure him to build bombs?
Did I make him like that?
I am evil
I am condemned for I made a choice
Not to kneel in obedience to dust
But what will come out of man?
The Court adjourns…