Below is the poem entitled Struggles which was written by poet
Kendrick. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
As I struggle with thoughts about life,
I pack up Christmas items:
(1) Removed Christmas China decorated with holly
(2) Stacked up those gold charger plates now no party
(3) Bagged up the centerpiece, removed green candles
(4) Things beginning to look in shambles
(5) Check those Christmas placemats
(6) Clean spots can tell we are not aristocrats
(7) Fold pine green Damask Tablecloth
(8) The naked table stands like a Behemoth_
Well, in my old age I am beginning to match the table..