GREETINGS TO THE LODESTAR
Vain of metal ore that smiled
It is by you am steered
Guiding my principle in direction
You shine like magnetized
I lithe toward you as
We lissome to our destination
With your eye in dimension
I shall not be sorry when it’s over
Cos it ways is determination
Thou Icy wing “lay us pass”
To see they treasure
Remove thy odds from our
My sinus seep to sea, cos of
Sinking to shore
Sire your strength steered
My fate to shore
Wh’n I hold your face, I am force
Cos, hope, fate, destiny is steered
My accelerando is powered
Thou the tides are high
The treasure must be found
When you bid me, I will aggrandize
Cos life journey is unstandadize
REASON OF WRITING
This poem is written in the night in my little room when watching The stars, Lodestar is a bigger, it shines very well and in those. Days when voyage in the see was not of to day every body looked of for lodestar that gives direction to sailors. It is a poem about our cause of journey in life some of the time when we succeed we give our thanks to our guidance angel or lucky star it is this star, angel an greeting begging to guide our life affair in this world. Life problem are so many that we some time need this angel and lucky star. So it is easier when traveling with a guide, this makes it (life) not so difficult.
1. They is a force that direct our affairs in this world existence.
2. We should always pray for our affairs to before in good hands to enables us achieve our aim.
3. This world is difficult to go through, it like our sailing in the sea of life.
4. The sea of life needs a eye that will guide us in this affairs.
5. We should always thank, greet our lucky star or angel.
PLACE OF WRITING
Ameka, Ezza South L.G.A Ebonyi State Nigeria where am doing my NYSC