Submit Your Poems
Get Your Premium Membership


See and share Beautiful Nature Photos and amazing photos of interesting places



Quote of the Day

Quote Left"The harder you work, the luckier you get."Quote Right

by Gary Player

  |  Comment

99% of my poems are dreadful the other 1% are merely awful

Daniel Corcoran Avatar  Send Soup Mail  Block poet from commenting on your poetry

Below is the poem entitled 99% of my poems are dreadful the other 1% are merely awful which was written by poet Daniel Corcoran. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.

Read Poems by Daniel Corcoran

Best Daniel Corcoran Poems

+ Fav Poet

99% of my poems are dreadful the other 1% are merely awful

i cant write poetry             mumble some nonsense
i cant write poetry             random words seem to fit
i cant write poetry             writers block blocks writing
i cant write poetry             i actually cant

Post Comments

Please Login to post a comment
  1. Date: 6/14/2010 9:32:00 AM
    You can write poetry....but yeah this one sucks, just like my Slams.

  1. Date: 6/8/2010 4:35:00 PM
    i can feel it, the writers block at last,..Sidney LeeAnn

  1. Date: 6/7/2010 7:40:00 PM
    Yes you can.. write poetery Yes you can... overcome your block Yes you can......just look at this little gem..BG