Below is the poem entitled Wall Street which was written by poet
Russ. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
While Wall Street takes the plunge
- What next is there to come?
It’s enough to make one lunge
- Greed caused this mess to come
Though it’s nice to have the fineries in life
- Who is going to pay the price?
You can’t take it with you in the afterlife
- This too was the Egyptians vice
They, too, accumulated wealth
- Who did it serve in the end?
Even though Tut lost his health
- He couldn’t take it with him in the end