Below is the poem entitled Memories which was written by poet
Russ. Please feel free to comment on this poem. However, please remember, PoetrySoup is a place of encouragement and growth.
Read Poems by
Memories seep through the cycle of time
- Lost in the space and hour
Though it seems so very sublime
- Somehow it has been soured
The romanticism has been scattered
- And now what’s left is only the hour
For what does it matter?
- Strangely, the place still remains ours
So sad to say goodbye
- Though we knew it would come
You might have had to try
- But that has yet to come