Alliteration Allah Poems | Alliteration Poems About Allah
These Alliteration Allah poems are examples of Alliteration poems about Allah. These are the best examples of Alliteration Allah poems written by international PoetrySoup poets
If you don't find the poem you want here, try our incredible, super duper, all-knowing, advanced poem search engine.
1. When it was the time to be the end
and everyone had gone into the ark to be counted
then they came two by two,
a girl ox and a boy ox
a girl elephant and a boy elephant
a girl rattle snake and a boy rattle snake
two boy pandas.
2. A boy garter snake and girl garter snake
and they all did go into their cages
along with all the other two by twos
and Noah did say
"bring them pandas to me quarters..."
And lo, in the days before the end
then came the plain faced young men
out from the hills,
3. Lo they said unto the scribes
Let us tell you what to write
so that we may enjoy the night,
and let us tell it unto the world
that every man be unto his own desire
and they said it is good.
4. Verily when the scribes agreed
and then they had layed it to the stone
so that every man and woman of the land
saw that it was good,
5. Then did the men, yea all of the men
both young and old in their years,
grow weary of a womans ways.
6. And they then made their beds with their own
but the plague had not yet to begin.
7. Now the young men said unto the rulers
of all the lands
it is our time.
And they then said,
Yea, do not you see what marvels we work?
Even unto the very limits of space
do not we make the way?
8. So that the rulers said yea, and it is your time.
9. But HE rebuked them all
for they fornicated
and did all manner of unearthly
And said HE unto them
take ye your pricks
with which ye inject all
that defileth your bodies
and bury them in the hills
so that none will ever find them again.
10. But they said nay it is our time.
And they then made merry
even until the morning came
and so HE layed down a plague
even unto their very toes.
11. And HE said Ye that fornicate
and inject pleasure into your veins
surely your children and your childrens
children shall know the wrath.
12. But they pleaded unto HIM
and HE heard them not.
13. And said HE, ye shall suffer pain
and untimely death and all sorts of
catastrophic ordeal for your deeds
even unto an hundred years shall ye die.
14. And they cried but they heard HIM not.
15. And it came to pass after an hundred years
that a child was born unto an unholy
house, but she was without the plague.
And all the rulers marveled that
she should not be thus stricken.
And HE said unto them
This ye shall do unto such as is born
without the plague,
16. ye shall bury all of your earthly pleasures
yea and never again inject it into your
17. Ye shall fornicate not any longer.
18. Ye shall take up your natural mates
and not lay with your own when you are weary.
19. And after six nights ye shall be forgiven
and so shall your children
and your childrens children be so forgiven.
20. And they wondered together
even unto the morning light did they wonder
but they heard HIM not.
21. And they found the child without the sin
and so did let her know
what pleasures they did find in the night.
22. And so HE then said and declared
what manner of fools are ye
that reject all that is just and good?
23. And HE did bring an end to the plague
but HE then did cry.
Copyright © Vee Bdosa